Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back To School

I'm still unsure where the past 2 weeks went, let along 2012.  It seems like these years have been flying by.  I guess that's what getting older is all about.  I'm excited to go back tomorrow to see all 37 of my 4th graders.  I have such a good group this year!  I think we take it for granted sometimes that we love what we do.  Getting up in the morning is never fun, but not knowing what new adventures each day will bring is exciting.  I'm sure though by the end of this week, I'll be counting down the days until our next break.  It was fun staying up past 9, catching up on shows and movies, and not getting yelled at by my husband for falling asleep while we try to watch t.v.  I already packed my lunch and picked out my outfit (lame I know...) in anticipation of the zombie-like state I will be in tomorrow morning.  Here's to coffee, soda, and Starbucks refreshers!  I'll start adding more to the "my classroom" page and the "organization" pages of my blog once I get back into the class to take some pics.  Just looked at the clock...8:39...almost bed time...It's a school night!
post signature

1 comment: